Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lisa Schroeder

Lisa Schroeder's books include Far from You and I Heart You, You Haunt Me.

Last week I asked her what she was reading. Her reply:
I am currently reading Let it Snow: Three Holiday Stories, written by three incredible young adult authors – Maureen Johnson, John Green, and Lauren Myracle. It's a fun book that has made me laugh out loud several times, and is perfect for this time of year, since all stories take place over Christmas, during this huge snow storm. I've only just begun the second story, written by John Green, so I can't say exactly how the three stories intertwine, but my understanding is they do, and I'm excited to see how the authors pull it off.

We get so busy this time of year, and this is the perfect book to have on the coffee table, to pick up when you come back from the mall and need a thirty minute break before you start in on the next task on your list. Grab a cup of coffee and a couple of sugar cookies, and you're set. Just don't get upset with me if your holiday cards don't get written because you are having too much fun reading this book!
Visit Lisa Schroeder's website, blog, and MySpace page.

--Marshal Zeringue