Monday, January 31, 2011

Milton T. Burton

Milton T. Burton is the author of Nights of the Red Moon and two previous crime novels.

A few weeks ago I asked him what he was reading. His reply:
I used to go through several books a week, but since I started writing I hardly read any more. I just finished Winchester: The Way It Really Was by Pauline Muerrle, the last Winchester Custom Shop engraver. It is available through her website. I recommend it highly.

Now I am slowly making my way through an anthology called Delta Blues which is a collection of Southern Noir short stories with an introduction by Morgan Freeman.
Milton T. Burton has been variously a cattleman, a political consultant, and a college history teacher. Burton lives in Jacksonville, Texas.

Read chapter one of Nights of the Red Moon, and learn more about the novel at the publisher's website.

Visit Milton T. Burton's blog.

My Book, The Movie: Nights of the Red Moon.

The Page 69 Test: Nights of the Red Moon.

--Marshal Zeringue