Friday, October 5, 2018

Don Zolidis

Don Zolidis is a playwright, novelist, and former middle and high school teacher.

His plays have been produced over 10,500 times in 61 countries.

Zoldis's new book is The Seven Torments of Amy and Craig (a Love Story), his first novel.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
I just finished Bree Barton’s Heart of Thorns, which is a beautifully-written, fast-moving YA epic fantasy set in a world where only women have magic. I’m also in the middle of tackling Brandon Sanderson’s The Way of Kings, which weighs in at about 1265 pages and is highly successful at taking my mind off the world. I’m also going to dive back in to The Belegariad, which I read when I was about 12, and my Science Fiction book club has chosen for October. Generally, I fluctuate between reading SFF, YA, and Literary Fiction (when I’m in the mood).
Visit Don Zolidis's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Seven Torments of Amy and Craig.

--Marshal Zeringue