Sunday, April 14, 2019

Robert Dugoni

Robert Dugoni is the critically acclaimed New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal and #1 Amazon best selling author of The Tracy Crosswhite series, My Sister’s Grave, Her Final Breath, In the Clearing, and The Trapped Girl.

Dugoni's new novel is The Eighth Sister.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
I just returned from Norway and my publisher gave me Hunger by Nobel Prize winner Knut Hamsun. It was a fabulous character sketch of a starving man trying to survive on the streets of Oslo, and having just been there, made quite an impression on me. I finished that novel and started on an unpublished manuscript by one of my students, Oscar Lalo. Oscar is French, living in Geneva, Switzerland and has written a literary novel called Marie. It is stunning in so many respects. I had to ask for the rest of the novel and I’m enjoying it immensely.
Visit Robert Dugoni's website and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: The Eighth Sister.

--Marshal Zeringue