Thursday, March 9, 2023

Chris Nickson

Chris Nickson is the author of ten Tom Harper mysteries, eight highly acclaimed novels in the Richard Nottingham series, and four previous Simon Westow mysteries. He is also a well-known music journalist. He lives in his beloved Leeds.

Nickson's new novel is The Dead Will Rise, the latest Simon Westow mystery.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
I'm reading Blood Hollow, by William Kent Krueger. It's the second of his so far for me. My friend, Seattle writer Candace Robb, recommended him, so I started with Iron Lake, the first in this series, and loved it. Right now I'm out of order, but no matter. He's good, and there are plenty more to go at.
Visit Chris Nickson's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Constant Lovers.

The Page 69 Test: The Constant Lovers.

The Page 69 Test: The Iron Water.

The Page 69 Test: The Hanging Psalm.

Q&A with Chris Nickson.

The Page 69 Test: The Molten City.

My Book, The Movie: Molten City.

The Page 69 Test: Brass Lives.

The Page 69 Test: The Blood Covenant.

The Page 69 Test: The Dead Will Rise.

--Marshal Zeringue