Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Kimberly S. Belle

Kimberly Belle's new novel, The Paris Widow, “continues the author’s winning streak” according to Publishers Weekly. Her previous novels include The Marriage Lie, a Goodreads Choice Awards semifinalist for Best Mystery & Thriller, and the co-authored #1 Audible Original, Young Rich Widows. Belle’s novels have been optioned for film and television and selected by LibraryReads and Amazon & Apple Books Editors as Best Books of the Month, and the International Thriller Writers as nominee for best book of the year. She divides her time between Atlanta and Amsterdam.

Recently I asked Belle about what she was reading. Her reply:
Gothictown, a 2025 release by Emily Carpenter, a story about a family who moves to Juliana, Georgia to start over after the pandemic and gets way (way!!) more than they bargained for. I’m a huge Carpenter fan, so when she offered me an early read, I happily accepted and am gobbling the story up. It’s creepy in the best possible way.

I’m also just starting Ruth Ware’s One Perfect Couple. Ruth is one of those authors I don’t care what the book is about; I just know I want to read it. She’s also an upcoming guest of the Killer Author Club, a bi-weekly author interview series I host along with fellow authors Heather Gudenkauf and Kaira Rouda (for schedule, see killerauthorclub.com). I’ll definitely be fangirling!
Visit Kimberly Belle's website.

The Page 69 Test: Dear Wife.

Q&A with Kimberly Belle.

The Page 69 Test: My Darling Husband.

The Page 69 Test: The Paris Widow.

--Marshal Zeringue