Friday, May 17, 2013

Reed Farrel Coleman

Reed Farrel Coleman's eighth and latest Moe Prager mystery is Onion Street.

Late last month I asked the author about what he was reading. Coleman's reply:
Lately, I have been on a big Stuart Neville kick. I’ve known Stuart for years, but hadn’t read his work. I read a review of Stuart’s Ratlines and thought it sounded quite interesting. Of course it was and since I liked it so much I’ve gone back and read Ghosts of Belfast and Collusion. I have always been fascinated by the concept and the absurdity of the law and the legal system during wartime. And though all three of these novels deal with postwar or post conflict periods, you can still sense the problems at hand and smell the gun smoke still in the air. In the end for me, it’s about compelling characters and Stuart sings that siren song of compelling characters to me.
Visit Reed Farrel Coleman's website.

The Page 69 Test: Redemption Street.

The Page 69 Test: Empty Ever After.

My Book, the Movie: The Moe Prager Mystery Series.

The Page 69 Test: Innocent Monster.

Writers Read: Reed Farrel Coleman (October 2010).

The Page 69 Test: Hurt Machine.

--Marshal Zeringue