Sunday, February 22, 2015

Victoria Scott

Victoria Scott is a teen fiction writer represented by Sara Crowe of the Harvey-Klinger Literary Agency. She’s the author of the Fire & Flood series published by Scholastic, and the Dante Walker trilogy published by Entangled Teen. Her first stand-alone young adult title, Titans, will be published by Scholastic in spring 2016.

Scott's latest book is Salt & Stone, the second novel in the Fire & Flood series.
I'm reading The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen. It's my first read by her, and I'm really enjoying it. Though I write exclusively for teens, I love picking up the occasional adult title to study different voices and writing styles. This one is a win for me!
Visit Victoria Scott's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Collector.

--Marshal Zeringue