Saturday, August 4, 2018

Danielle Banas

Danielle Banas, a Pittsburgh native, earned a degree in communication from Robert Morris University. After years spent dreaming up characters instead of paying attention in class, Banas joined the storytelling platform Wattpad, where her work has received millions of views online. When she isn’t writing, she can be found loudly singing show tunes, spouting off Walt Disney World trivia, and snuggling with her puppy.

Banas's debut novel is ​The Supervillain and Me.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Her reply:
I’ve always tended to gravitate toward fantasy, which started with my love of Harry Potter when I was a little kid. At the moment I’m finishing up War Storm by Victoria Aveyard. It’s the final book in the Red Queen series, about a world that is divided by blood. Those with common, red blood serve the silver-blooded elite, who are gifted with superhuman abilities. It’s a beast of a book, and I’ve been working on finishing it for a while but life keeps getting in the way. I’m really enjoying it though. I’ve been following this series for over three years now, so I’m anxious to see how it all ends. If you like books with superpowers, drama, and tons of betrayal, then give it a shot.
Visit Danielle Banas's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Danielle Banas & Cooper.

My Book, The Movie: The Supervillain and Me.

The Page 69 Test: The Supervillain and Me.

--Marshal Zeringue