Saturday, November 23, 2019

Dea Poirier

Dea (D.H) Poirier was raised in Edmond, Oklahoma, where she got her start writing in creative writing courses. She attended The University of Central Oklahoma for Computer Science and Political Science. Later, she spent time living on both coasts, and traveling the United States, before finally putting down roots in Central Florida.

She now resides somewhere between Disney and the swamp.

Poirier spends her days at her day job as a Director of Email and Lifecycle Marketing, and her nights writing Manuscripts.

Her new novel is Beneath the Ashes.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Poirier's reply:
My most recent read was #FashionVictim by Amina Akhtar. I picked up this book because I saw a blurb that pitched it as Dexter meets Devil Wears Prada, as a huge fan of both of those, I knew I had to pick this book up. I'm so happy to say that this book didn't disappoint, it was absolutely hilarious, deliciously dark, and a wonderful read overall.
Visit Dea Poirier's website.

--Marshal Zeringue