Monday, October 15, 2018

Matthew Farrell

Matthew Farrell lives just outside of New York City in the Hudson Valley with his wife and two daughters.

His new thriller is What Have You Done.

Recently I asked Farrell about what he was reading. His reply:
I'm currently reading Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers and people. Jen is so nice to meet and talk with, and to read her shady characters with their diabolical plans is just so different than the person she is, which proves her talent. I'm always drawn to the psychological thriller first. I like reading about the dark side of characters in the setting of a police investigation. I feel it makes the pace of the story that much tighter because people are trying to get away with their crimes, and the police are closing in.

I also enjoy Randall Silvis, Mark Edwards, Robert Dugoni, Eric Rickstad, Lisa Scottoline and so many others. These authors are great examples of what I call today's psychological thriller with that police element that I love so much.
Visit Matthew Farrell's website.

My Book, The Movie: What Have You Done.

--Marshal Zeringue