Thursday, February 28, 2019

Stephanie Kate Strohm

Stephanie Kate Strohm is the author of It's Not Me, It's You; The Taming of the Drew; Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink; Confederates Don't Wear Couture; The Date to Save; and Prince in Disguise.

Strohm's new novel is That's Not What I Heard.

Recently I asked the author about what she was reading. Her reply:
I just finished reading Persuasion, by Jane Austen. The summer before my senior year of high school, I read all of Austen's books...except this one. I'm not sure why I skipped it - I was reading them in the order they'd been published, so perhaps I just ran out of steam at the end of the summer - but I am so glad I returned to it! It was absolutely wonderful. Captain Wentworth is every bit as swoony as Mr. Darcy (maybe more swoony?!) and the letter where he declares his love has got to be one of the most romantic pieces of fiction of all time.
Visit Stephanie Kate Strohm's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Stephanie Kate Strohm & Lorelei Lee Strohm-Lando.

The Page 69 Test: That's Not What I Heard.

--Marshal Zeringue