Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adam Mitzner

Adam Mitzner graduated from Brandeis University with a B.A. and M.A. in politics, and from there went directly on to law school at the University of Virginia.

After law school, he joined the litigation department of a large New York City law firm, and after a few more stops, is currently the head of the litigation department of Pavia & Harcourt LLP. Pavia & Harcourt recently received some fame because it is the law firm where Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor practiced before she was appointed to the bench.

His new novel is A Conflict of Interest.

Earlier this month I asked him what he was reading. His reply:
I just finished The King of Lies by John Hart, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm always interested in reading thrillers with complex characters, as that's what I'm trying to achieve in my writing.

I also recently read Jonathan Franzen's Freedom, which, while perhaps not worthy of the exceptional hype, I also found to be a compelling read.
Visit Adam Mitzner's website.

The Page 69 Test: A Conflict of Interest.

--Marshal Zeringue