Friday, January 9, 2015

Chris Marie Green

Chris Marie Green is the author of the urban fantasy Vampire Babylon series and the Jensen Murphy, Ghost for Hire series, which features a fun-loving spirit from the 80s. Her newest novel is Another One Bites the Dust.

Shortly before Christmas I asked the author about what she was reading. Her reply:
I’m reading Seanan McGuire’s Amazon serial Indexing. There are a few reasons I picked this up. First, I’m a fan of McGuire’s October Daye books. Second, Indexing is an urban fantasy about a super-secret agency that tracks down fairy tales that materialize in the real world and have the potential to wreak havoc. The premise immediately got the attention of my inner geek girl! Third, this is a serial, and I was curious to see how McGuire handled the structure.

Since it’s still the holiday season, I also wanted to read something festive, so I’m enjoying Hear Me, a new adult paranormal by Viv Daniels. The premise here is really compelling, too: there’s a village that’s separated from a magical forest by ringing bells. One day, the bells stop. Oh, oh! It’s a perfect Christmas read.
Visit Chris Marie Green's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Shadows Till Sunrise.

--Marshal Zeringue