Thursday, January 8, 2015

Phillip Margolin

Former trial attorney Phillip Margolin has been writing full-time since 1966. All of his many novels, including the recent Worthy Brown's Daughter, Sleight of Hand, and the Washington Trilogy, have been New York Times bestsellers.

His new novel is Woman with a Gun.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. Margolin's reply:
I took Ken Follett’s Fall of Giants, the first book in his Century Trilogy, on a long trip and turned the 900 or so pages as fast as I could. It starts in 1911 and recounts World War I through the eyes of Germans, English nobility and coal mine workers, an aide to President Woodrow Wilson, a pair of poor Russian brothers and others. The book is riveting and educational which is tough to do. As soon as I finished it I ran out and bought book two.
Visit Phillip Margolin's website and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Woman with a Gun.

The Page 69 Test: Woman with a Gun.

--Marshal Zeringue