Monday, April 6, 2015

Margaret Dilloway

Margaret Dilloway is the author of How to Be an American Housewife and The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns.

Her new novel is Sisters of Heart and Snow.

Recently I asked Dilloway about what she was reading. Her reply:
I began Outlander a few days ago because of several obsessed friends who kept talking about the books and the new TV series. Now I’m obsessed with it. I bought the book to entertain me on a long flight but I’m almost done with it—I’ll have to get the next book for my trip! I made my husband watch the first episode, too, and he just said, “It was okay.” Can you believe it? I guess he wasn’t quite as into the romance of it. He just started talking about time-traveling incongruities, but hopefully there are enough of those and battle scenes that he’ll stay interested, too.
Visit Margaret Dilloway's website and blog.

My Book, The Movie: The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns.

The Page 69 Test: The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns.

Coffee with a Canine: Margaret Dilloway and Gatsby.

--Marshal Zeringue