Friday, September 15, 2017

Temple Mathews

Temple Mathews, a graduate of the University of Washington and a producer at the American Film Institute, has written dozens of half-hour animation TV episodes and several animated and live action features and direct-to-DVD and video films. His credits include the Walt Disney animated feature films Return to Neverland and The Little Mermaid 2 and the MGM feature film Picture This!

Mathews's new novel is Bad Girl Gone.

Recently I asked the author about what he was reading. His reply:
I just finished Beautiful Animals by Lawrence Osborne.

I found it compelling and was able to slip into the writer's fantasy land quite easily. The lead characters are immoral, yet intriguing and I was really happy how the book ended, sans the usual hoisted by their own petard kind of thing.
Visit Temple Mathews's website.

The Page 69 Test: Bad Girl Gone.

My Book, The Movie: Bad Girl Gone.

--Marshal Zeringue