Saturday, August 18, 2018

Ellison Cooper

Ellison Cooper has a Ph.D. in anthropology from UCLA, with a background in archaeology, cultural neuroscience, ancient religion, colonialism, and human rights. She has conducted fieldwork in Central America, West Africa, Micronesia, and Western Europe. She has worked as a murder investigator in Washington DC, and is a certified K9 Search and Rescue Federal Disaster Worker. She now lives in the Bay Area with her husband and son.

Ellison's new novel is Caged.

Recently I asked her about what she was reading. Her reply:
I just recently finished Scream and Scream Again, a Mystery Writers of America anthology featuring RL Stine. I picked this one up to read with my son -- some of the stories were surprisingly funny while also being quite scary. We had a hilarious time reading it out loud!
Visit Ellison Cooper's website.

My Book, The Movie: Caged.

The Page 69 Test: Caged.

--Marshal Zeringue