Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sherry Argov

Sherry Argov is the author of the New York Times bestseller, Why Men Marry Bitches: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart.

I recently asked her what she was reading. Her reply:
I'm reading several books on "How to Write a Screenplay" because I'm currently writing mine.

Years ago, I read Love Must be Tough by Dr James Dobson, who inspired me to write my books. He's a Christian pastor who writes about why women need to be strong in their relationships and how respect precedes love. It's available on Amazon or through special order in the bookstore. I highly recommend it.

I also like Help! I'm in Love with a Narccissist not because I'm in love with one, but because there are so many in the entertainment business. Narcissism is one of those insidious characteristics that is very hard to detect, but so damaging if you don't. I think it's an outstanding book and I recommend it to all women.

I'm also reading books by Dr. Perricone, which educate readers on the benefits of supplements, vitamins and eating healthy because I'm a workaholic and I'm trying to better my eating habits.
Playboy called Why Men Marry Bitches “[a]n anti-whining manifesto that encourages women who feel like doormats to develop a sense of independence.”

Learn more about the book at the official website.

Read an excerpt, and check out the Page 69 test for Why Men Marry Bitches.

--Marshal Zeringue