Tuesday, May 26, 2015

K.J. Larsen

KJ Larsen is the pen name for three guilty sisters who write the Cat DeLuca Mysteries.

Their latest novel is Bye, Bye Love.

Recently I asked the authors about what they were reading. Their reply:
Kari: I’m rereading Paulo Coelho’s charming tale about a shepherd boy. The Alchemist is a parable of discovery, self empowerment, and transformation. I first read this book a decade ago. It still gives me goose-bumps.

Julianne: I’m reading Jo Nesbø’s newest mystery, Blood On Snow. This Nordic crime novel is about a dyslexic hitman named Olav who falls for a woman he’s contracted to kill. It’s a fast read with snappy dialogue and some dark humor.

Kristen: I just finished Being Peace by Thich Nhat Hanh, the Vietnamese poet and Buddhist monk. This collection of teachings has a simple, readable style. The peace activist teaches mindfulness and the healing power of peace. It’s sound advice. Just breathe in and smile!

My next read is the Ming Tea Murder, by Laura Childs. This is the sixteenth installment of the Teashop Mystery Series. I’m already hooked!
Visit K. J. Larsen's website.

--Marshal Zeringue